Hydrophil Eucalyptus toothpaste with vitamin B12
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Jakmile bude zboží opět skladem, pošleme vám emailovou zprávu.
Ajéjej, že by překlep? Vložte správnou emailovou adresu
CO2 neutral, in a spruce wood tube
Fluoride-free toothpaste with NCS natural cosmetics certificate will keep your breath fresh thanks to eucalyptus, cloves and anise. The composition of active ingredients strengthens tooth enamel, protects the gums and the overall health of the oral cavity. The paste is enriched with vitamin B12 and you will not find any microplastics, parabens, silicones or synthetic fragrances in it. It is rolled in a tube made of 95% local spruce wood. In addition, Hydrophil supports ecological projects in India, and the toothpaste is therefore CO2 neutral. It will make a good company to ecological brush.
Package: 75 ml
- Silica has gentle abrasive and whitening properties, helping to break and destroy stains on tooth enamel.
- Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol and due to its slightly sweet taste, it is used as a substitute sweetener, especially in food. It is often obtained from corn syrup, but also occurs naturally in ripe fruit.
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate is one of the most gentle surfactants. It helps to dissolve dirt and gives the products foaming properties. It is made from coconut oil and the glutamic amino acid and is very gentle, it does not irritate even sensitive skin.
- Eucalyptus extract has antiseptic and soothing effects and a beautiful scent.
- Clove extract has antiseptic, anesthetic and antiviral effects, helps relieve pain and accelerates the healing of infectious wounds. It is very popular and effective for problems with bad breath, inflammation and pain in the gums and teeth.
- Anise extract adds a pleasant aroma and taste. It has a positive effect on the digestive system, stomach and prevents bloating.
In Hydrophil paste, an ecological package was created from renewable sources. They use local spruce wood for production, specifically sawdust waste, with PEFC sustainability certification. Although even these tubes (as well as other toothpaste tubes) cannot be recycled due to the residue of the toothpaste inside the packaging, on average they have a 40% better CO2 balance than conventional plastic packaging.
Hydrophil pastes are proud of the NCS natural cosmetics certification. So they meet strict standards and you will not find any microplastics, GMOs, parabens, silicones, phthalates or synthetic fragrances in them. In addition, they are of course vegan and not tested on animals and wrapped in an ecological tube.
Also, Hydrophil works with ClimatePartner to support environmental projects in India. Thanks to these activities, CO2 achieves the neutrality of their products.
Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Erythritol, Kaolin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aroma, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Eugenol, Cyanocobalamin, (Vit. B12 0,01%)