Jack n 'Jill Baby Toothbrush Monkey
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Jakmile bude zboží opět skladem, pošleme vám emailovou zprávu.
Ajéjej, že by překlep? Vložte správnou emailovou adresu
From corn starch
You are looking at the world's first baby toothbrush with a handle made of 100% non-genetically modified and degradable corn starch. It fits perfectly in the children's hands and the cheerful design turns the budding of teeth into a favorite ritual. Extra fine bristles made of recycled nylon clean the baby's teeth perfectly, while they do not irritate the gums. In addition to the handle, the cover of the brush, which does not contain even a piece of plastic, is also decomposable. :)
It does not contain PVC, phthalates or BPA (Bisphenol-A). Corn plastic decomposes in a commercial composter environment within 90 days.
We recommend replacing the brush in about 8 weeks.
- Fiber thickness: 0.15 mm
- Bristle material: Nylon (Dupont 612)
- Bristle fineness class: Extra soft
- Country of origin: Made in China
- Packaging material: Paper and corn starch packaging
- How to recycle: The handle of the brush is decomposable, so you can throw it in the bin for biowaste or for compost at home. The brush head belongs to the mixed waste.
- What about packaging: You can either recycle the paper packaging in a paper container, or throw it together with the cornstarch packaging into home compost or biowaste bins.