Savon Noir Black Cleaning Paste – 1kg
An eco-friendly black cleaning paste that gets rid of even the toughest dirt.
Black paste is an economical and multi-purpose cleaner; just a small dose is enough to thoroughly clean, degrease, and polish all kinds of internal or external surfaces. The paste can also be used to remove stubborn stains on clothes and laundry. It is made from olive oil, and does not contain preservatives, dyes, perfumes.
Package 1 kg
- For kitchen, bathroom, pots, grills: Apply 1 teaspoon to the sponge and scrub the surface thoroughly. Rinse off with warm water.
- For floor surfaces (tiles, terracotta, wooden floors, floating floor): Mix 2 tablespoons of soap to 5 liters of hot water, clean the surface, and let it dry.
- For gardening: Get rid of aphids by mixing 5 tablespoons of soap per 1 liter of water, then spray this solution on plants and flowers.
- For laundry: Use 3 tablespoons of this liquid soap in the detergent compartment.
- For hand wash: Use 3 tablespoons of this liquid soap.
- For stains: Apply 1 teaspoon and scrub the stain thoroughly. Allow to rest for a few minutes before placing in the washing machine or washing by hand.
- WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other cleaning agents.
More than 30% soap.
Made by the traditional Marseille method from olive oil. Does not contain preservatives, dyes and perfumes. The product is 100% ecological and environmentally-friendly.