Lady Pad Fabric pad (L) - black
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Jakmile bude zboží opět skladem, pošleme vám emailovou zprávu.
Ajéjej, že by překlep? Vložte správnou emailovou adresu
Made of bamboo and BIO cotton
One-piece waterproof LadyPad made of bamboo and certified BIO cotton, which are ideal for use during the day. Size L is also suitable for the night, for women after childbirth or with problems with incontinence.
These pads will also be appreciated by women with allergies or sensitivity to chemicals. You will feel only cotton softness with them.
They are extremely absorbent, breathable, soft, reusable and washable. The used materials are tested for harmful substances according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Fabric pads made of BIO natural materials are more breathable, with regular replacement they prevent the overgrowth of bacteria that cause inflammation and mycosis.
- Thanks to their breathability, they do not create any unpleasant odor.
- They are more environmentally friendly, you will use much less of them than classic disposable pads, and they will also last for years with proper care. Conventional non-degradable pads decompose on average around 250 years!
- They are more economical, you do not have to spend monthly expenses on new one-time hygiene needs.
How to take care of LadyPad?
You can safely wash the pads by hand and in the washing machine up to 60 degrees and a maximum of 800 revolutions. Wash your new LadyPad insert before use.
Use only environmentally friendly products for washing and do not use fabric softener. This destroys the bamboo fibers and shortens the life of the inserts.
Use a laundry bag to protect the pad when washing.
How much do fabric pads pay off?
Assume that on average you consume 18 pieces of pads per year over an average of 12 times during a 5-8 day cycle. So you will consume an average of 216 disposable pads during the year.
- Black colour
- Dimensions: 250 × 200 mm
- Material: 70% bamboo, 30% certified BIO cotton, impermeable polyurethane layer
- Country of origin: Made in the Czech Republic