Finding the right scent in the world of scents is not easy at all. You are going to buy a new perfume And it will be fruity floral or perhaps you long for something musky. The scent as your signature should be pleasant, fit your personality and perfectly make your feelings, outfit and mood perfectly special. How to find the right one may helpže 6 steps with which you will discover a unique perfume for YOURS..
1. Familiarize yourself with fragrance categories
There is no smell like a scent – perfumes also fall into several categories. To make your choice of perfume, orient yourself in the world of fragrances.Perfumes are divided into several variants according to the general type of fragrance:
- The most popular are classicfloral scent. They are feminine, romantic and simply beautiful. If you are a lover of floral scents, let yourself be enchantedA Trembling rose from breathtakingLindy Landenberg,Florali from the workshopFlorascent or Fiilit KadoJapan .
- Interesting and no less popular areoriental perfumeswhich, however, does not fit every nose. They tend to be musky, rich, slightly spicy, strange, distinctive, often even exotic. If you are attracted by the scents of the Orient, you should definitely not miss itPatch Noir full of patchouli and sandalwood or slightly elegantZero 5 both from the Florascent brand.
- Chypre scent they are known for their earthy, woody tones with hints of oak, moss and citrus. It's not hard to fall in love with them. Fiilit Waka is such a typical fragranceMadagascar .
- Fresh, rather cooler perfumes you may have in mindi green scent.They resemble fresh grass or leaves, the scent of nature and freshness. With Hiram Green's debutMoon Bloom this is exactly what you will find.
- Fougere scent, of french fern. A strong family of fragrances, often hiding men's perfumes. You will find oak, moss and herbs in them. If you are interested in the description, it could be your perfume Fiilit SaudadeAmazonia or wood-saturatedWood from Elementals.
- Ocean scents they are influenced by the sea and directly evoke all the amazing feelings associated with the ocean. They are clean, rather masculine, with hints of spices and citrus. Not to be overlooked is themWater again from Elementals.
- Woody scent they are earthy and musky, they make you feel like entering a beautiful forest. They often contain tones of pine, sandalwood or cedar. Sniff forWabi orRuby wood from Florascent and you will feel just these tones.
2. Understanding the layers of perfumes
Perfumes contain different tones in several layers to develop into a perfect whole. That's why it happens that the perfume smells differently when you try it in a perfumery and differently at home, when it fully develops on your skin.Give the perfume time and the real scent will win you over. Therefore, get acquainted with the composition of fragrances:
- Head:This is what you will feel when you first smell. These are tones that immediately hit your nose and evaporate quickly.
- Heart:As the head of the perfume slowly dissipates, most of the scent, its heart, enters. These are distinctive and specific tones that smell for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Basis:The final phase of the scent is its basis. The tones in the basics anchor the perfume in its entirety, the composition is slightly heavier and more spicy. This is the main theme of the scent.
3. Discover scents that you enjoy
Before you start choosing a perfume, create onea list of several scents that you simply enjoy. It can be the smell of clean linen, the aroma of fresh roses or your favorite herbs. You can easily remember the tones that the real perfume you are looking for can contain. You will know what to focus on.
4. The smell of your personality
Think about your personality– this is the only way to find the ideal perfume in the right category. If you do not wear makeup, you are more natural and you love to stay in nature, you will probably opt for a fresh, clean or slightly spicy scent. Otherwise, you decide if you love fashion and are slightly extravagant. Then you probably crave a scent that sparkles and immediately hits your surroundings ...Simple and easy: choose according to your personality. And individuality.
5. Test before purchasing
You won't find out much about perfume from fragrant strips.Test mainly on the skin,wear a scent to see if it's the one you crave. It is ideal to wear the scent for at least a few days so that you know all its layers. You can also read the feelings and impressions of others who use the perfume. Bottom Line Buy before packingsample.
TIP: Perfume shopping inWonderful they are so easy. Buy a sample of selected scents, you can test them for several days directly on the skin. If you decide to buy the full package, we will subtract the price of the sample from the price of the perfume..
6. As you like?
Wait for opinions from the surroundings– or ask others directly how the scent fits them directly with you and your style. It's too strong You like It sits next to me And after considering and completing all the steps, close your eyes, smell your skin and think: how do you like this new scentám? Let yourself be guided not only by the nose, but also by the heart, feelings and intuition, in the end you will enjoy the real perfume for years to come..