You want to have beautiful and healthy skin,which successfully resists the effects of aging? In that case, you should take care of it properly. Get rid of all the bad habits and, on the contrary, acquire the habits thanks to whichgets a natural look. We will advise you which ones they are.
Get rid of these bad habits once and for all
1. Forget about fast food Processed and pre-prepared meals, as well as unhealthy snacks from fast food, do no good to our body. They contain too high a concentration of sugar, salts and preservatives.
2. Limit meat You don't have to become a vegan, buttry to eat less meat. In large quantities, especially if they are not quality pieces, it can rather harm us. During the week you can make vegetarian dishes and treat yourself to a portion of quality meat at the weekend.2. Cut meat You don't have to become a vegan, but try to eat less meat. In large quantities, especially if they are not quality pieces, it can rather harm us. During the week you can make vegetarian dishes and treat yourself to a portion of quality meat at the weekend.
3. Say goodbye to sweets Snacks with refined white flour and sugar are difficult to process and have a very low nutritional value. All youbiscuits, cakes and other desserts Although they provide momentary pleasure, our body will not be very happy with them.
4. Drink less coffee Coffee and other caffeinated beverages slow down your metabolism and dehydrate your body. It is a sign on the skin that loses shine and strength.
5. Stop smoking Cigarettes have long since ceased to belong to modern society. In addition to serious health problems as wellthey cause premature wrinkles. They are associated with an unpleasant smell and cough, which is not attractive.
6. Alcohol only slowly A glass of wine does not harm anyone from time to time, on the contrary, it benefits health.However, regular and excessive alcohol consumption does not do your skin wellbecause it dehydrates her. If you can't give up beer, at least reach for organic from a small brewery and avoid industrially processed beers.
7. Add fresh vegetables and fruits Fruits and vegetables should make up a large part of our diet. If you like fresh juice, enjoy it at least once a daytreat yourself to a portion of salad. This is the only way to deliver to your bodysufficient dose of antioxidants.
8. Drink more water We hear this lesson today and every day. Not only for the skin, but for the health of our whole organism we needdrink plenty of water. It is statedat least 2 liters, on hot days and more. But watch out for juices and lemonades, they contain too much sugar and they are far from healthy drinks. Instead, just stay by the water.
9. Add good fatsy“ When cooking, use only quality vegetable oils. They are also a source of good fatsé nuts and maybe flaxseed. Add them to breakfast or eat them as a healthy snack.
10. Invest in quality food Always buy the best you can afford. We understand that it is not easy to combine time for work and family and a limited budget for a healthier diet. But you canstart with slow steps and over time, you will find that cooking healthy and good doesn't have to ruin your family.
11. Prefer organic cosmetics It may seem that this point does not fit well into a healthy diet, but the opposite is true.Cosmetics are also basically food, up to 60 of what we paint on the skin gets into our bloodstream. That's why you should choose really carefully. For organic cosmetics your skin will repay youbeautiful and radiant appearance.